Milagro Management & Rentals - Vacation Rental Agreement
CANCELLATION POLICY: All deposits are non-refundable. If medical reasons or special emergencies prevent the guest(s) from traveling, all monies on deposit will remain on account
for a period of one year allowing the guests to re-book at a future date. Future rentals may or may not be of the same value depending on availability and season.
RATES: Renters understand that all our Vacations Rental rates are subject to Costa Rican taxes -Sales taxes at 13%.
OCCUPANCY/USE: Restricted solely for residential use to the specific number of occupants as described/advertised for each property. In no case may the maximum occupancy exceed
these guidelines without written consent. We do not rent to anyone under the age of 24 without prior approval. Noise levels inside or outside the home must be kept to a reasonable level as not to disturb the neighbors or general public.
Tenants understand that any arrival after 6:00 pm will get an extra charge of $30 and also Guests must contact us with arrival times and make arrangements for check-in.
Milagro Property Management & Rentals will not responsible for any late check in with any previous arrangement and information provided by renters.
For your convenience, linens and bath towels are provided as well as an initial setup of paper towels, bath soap, toilet paper and dish soap. It is understood that these are housekeeping units and it is the responsibility of the renter to provide for their
own additional comforts and supplies.
Maid service will be provided for basic housekeeping one time per week. (Special arrangements can be made for additional housekeeping services)
PETS: There shall be no pets allowed on the premises unless otherwise agreed to by the Owner. If pets are permitted, there is a $500 pet deposit required and tenant shall be
responsible for any damage caused by pets.
DAMAGED & MISSING ITEMS: Guests assume full responsibility for any items damaged or missing due to negligence or action on guest’s part, except in the case of normal wear-and tear reported to us within 24 hours of check-in. All units are inventoried
and inspected before and after occupancy. Guest agrees to sign an open voucher upon rental check in and further allows
Milagro Management & Rentals to debit his/her credit card account for reasonable replacement or repair costs of missing or damaged items.
All properties are designated NON-SMOKING inside the home.
Request to open door resulting from guest's misplacement of keys: $20 service charge. Failure to return all sets of keys upon check-out will result in a replacement of the lock at the expense of $100 to the renter.
ILLEGAL DRUGS: Under no circumstances shall any illegal drugs be allowed on the property. Guests understand that possession and use of any such substance will be cause for immediate
eviction and forfeiture of payment. Guests further waive any and all rights to recourse against the Owner for enforcing this clause.
CONSTRUCTION: Milagro Property Management & Rentals is not responsible for any actions of other property Owners in or around this property. We are not advised by other property
owners of their intent to begin construction or repairs and have no control over such. We are not responsible for any noise or disruption that may arise during your stay. Milagro Property Management & Rentals is not responsible for any noise or disruption
that may arise during your stay, nor are we responsible for the actions of contractors on property other than ours.
PERSONAL ITEMS: Milagro Property Management & Rentals is not responsible for any lost or misplaced items. At the end of the rental, the Guests shall leave the premises in clean
condition and remove all personal property.
1. Every effort has been made for accuracy in our brochure and any of our printed material, including our web site; however, we are not responsible for errors or omissions. Rental data is subject to change without notice. Rental terms and conditions are subject
2. Please note that no refunds are given on appliance failures, or on utilities failures. For repairs and maintenance, every effort will be made to remedy in a timely manner any problems that may arise. You can expect a courteous and professional attitude to
problem solving; however, no refunds will be given.
3. Guest authorizes Milagro Property Management & Rentals personnel access to rental house if there is a need to verify that the terms of this agreement are complied with and to do necessary maintenance.
Milagro Property Management & Rentals reserves the right to arrange with guest to show rental units which may be for sale. Guests shall be given as much advance notice as possible.
5. Occupancy is for ___ people. There is an additional $30 per night or $200.00 per week for each additional guest.
Milagro Property Management & Rentals shall not be liable for any damages, theft and/or injury to Guests and/or their guests or personal property due to Guest’s acts, actions, neglect or any circumstance beyond our control.
Directions to Milagro Management & Rentals – Main Road – Playa Hermosa
SHORTEST DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO MILAGRO MANAGEMENT
- Turn right when leaving the airport.
- Turn right at the Do-It Center in Guardia (after the Tempisque Bridge).
- About ¾ mile on the left you will see a sign to Playa Panama.
- Turn left at the sign on to Las Trancas Road. This is the first left.
- Turn left at the end of Las Trancas Road at stop sign
- Go into Playa Hermosa, pass the Luperon mini-market, look for Las Torres Commercial Center (on left).
- If you pass Re/Max on right, you have gone too far.
DIRECTIONS through Sardinal to Hermosa
- Turn right when leaving the airport.
- Turn right at the gas station (currently under construction) in Comunidad. Follow signs to Playa del Coco.
- Continue past Sardinal and turn right at the intersection, following the signs to Playa Hermosa and Playa Panama. You will enter Playa Hermosa after about
- You will see the Las Torres Commercial Center and Milagro (on right). Across from Hardware store (Ferreteria). We are located on the second floor.
- If you pass Luperon mini-market you have gone too far.