About Milagro Management & Rentals
Management & Rentals is committed to providing customers with an unparalleled level of service and value in Costa Rica. We serve Guanacaste, specifically Playa Hermosa, Panama, el Coco and Ocotal. We understand your concerns and your expectations when it comes
to hiring the right company to manage your property; we pride ourselves in delivering Extraordinary Service and Exceptional Value!
Who We Are
Jeffry Perez has worked as a Tourism Administrator in several notable 4 & 5 star hotels in Costa Rica (La Paz Waterfall Gardens, Lost Iguana Resort and Grand Papagayo
Hotel) as a Customer Service Manager for the last 5 years. He has created and implemented customer service training programs designed to focus on quality of service and overall customer satisfaction. At all the resorts, he worked to increase service to premium
levels, setting new and improved service standards for client satisfaction. Jeffry lives in Sardinal and is very active in community charity events to improve the quality of life & the environment within his local neighborhood.
Tom Jernigan is a native Texan from Lake Jackson, a small town south of Houston. He has been married to his wife Nancy for 42 years and has two children, Trey and Jana.
He also has one beautiful granddaughter, Reagan who is 9 years old. After retiring from Dow Chemical after 31 years, he decided to visit Costa Rica and immediately fell in love with the country and local people. Shortly after this trip he partnered with a
Tico to start an adventure tour business, Sibu Tours. He was employed at Dow Chemical for over 30 years in production, maintenance, R&D and purchasing where he was a SR supply manager in external manufacturing setting up contracts with third parties around
the world. His corporate background provides a well-rounded knowledge of business administration; strategic planning and development which will help him work hand in hand with Jeffry in planning for the future of Milagro Management and Rentals.
Jana Harden -
Jana has a master's degree in psychology and worked with at risk and abused children and families for many years. Prior to this work she was employed at a real estate investment/property management company where she gained valuable skills that will
help her navigate this business, as well as meeting her husband. She was born and raised in Texas and now lives in nearby Playa Hermosa, Guanacaste
What We Do
Make it easy. . .Make it right!
- Milagro Management & Rentals offers full-service Property Management with a spectrum of choices and rental options.
- Concierge services - Personal check-in Reservations (Tours, cars, cell phones, restaurants, golf, boat rides), Airport pick-up, Baby-sitting, Personal chef, Local information, Client
- Tour service - We work with renowned local guides
- Website - Visually designed for ease of Reservations
- Marketing - Global exposure to increase Rentals
- Personal Service - Nobody provides better Service than Milagro!
- Housekeeping, Landscaping, Pool Management
- Weekly Inspections
- Repair & Maintenance of your investment
- Proactive communication (no surprises)
- All invoice payments (including tax, HOA, insurance)
- Project Management - North American quality standards
- Real Estate Information - Listings, agents, information